Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Week and surpise on Sunday!

Hey everyone that is reading my blog! Well my week at school is good learning math ewww! Ha ha! So my grade in math was a D but now a B or C! Whoo! But the term just ended on Friday 1 term done 2 left to go in 8th grade. So that is my weel! Pretty boring oh ya but Emily's birthday I made her cry! But I love her! So i called her in 7th period too! It was fun but my roomie (old roomie) is 19! :( well that is all but Sunday! wow! so my bishopric surpised me and released all the Young Women leaders now i have Sister Fowers and Sister Larsen! They are young. Sister Fowers has 2 girls and Sister Laren is pegant it is so cute! So Sister Windward (my old leader now) she is with the laurels! So that is all! But crazy sunday! But love you all!

2 comments:

The Medsker Family said...

You are so supper smart. I am so proud of you for getting your grade up.

Michelle said...

What does her math grade have to do with supper? : ) I'm proud of you too- math is hard!!
Love ya