Sunday, September 14, 2008

Stuff that happened ths past 2 weeks!

Well to start off school has been good and there is tons and tons of homework! Being the President of the Beeives is fun we are so hyper and funny! Poor Sister Windward! Well I had a assignment for history that I had to interview a older person like my grandpa or grandma you get the picture. Well i made up 25 questions. I asked Grandpa Medsker those 25 questions and i thought it was so cool. I never new he was in the Navy it was so cool! I love learning about Grandpa! Thank you Grandpa! Well we did salsa on Saturday it was fun I guess! It was a long day! Well that is all! I love you all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you are liking being a beehive president, you would do great!!!

Emily said...

Make sure you guys save me some salsa ;)

Julia said...

Syd, you are so cute! Thank you for all your help with salsa! ;-D I want to read your report about Grandpa ... I'm sure it's amazing!